Wednesday, October 7, 2020

A Week's Work in October 2020 (5)

The First Half of the Week - A1

Current routine is easy to figure out, in miles. Walk, Run, Walk... repeat

Introduction:

Today, Oct. 7, will be a "run day." I'll likely go west on the Thames Valley Parkway (TVP) to my regular 'turn-around-point' (5.5-Km distance-marker, west of Wonderland Gardens) and, in total, cover 8.25 miles.

By the end of the week, with 3 walks (about 7 miles each) and 3 runs (usually 8.25 miles each) on alternate days, and a wee walking/shopping trip on Saturday (I see I need more Libby's brown beans, and could stand to buy another used book re WWII), I should cover about 45 - 50 miles in all. 

That's not a bad fun and fitness routine at all, in my opinion.

Photos from along the way:







All photos taken recently on the TVP, all but one (self-portrait : ) 
while on the north branch, depicting the walk home from U.W.O

This week's motto:

Stay active while we still can.

For more details, please link to A Week's Work (4)

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment