Friday, December 15, 2017

Hold Steady 7.

Conflicted.

[Photo: Good walking at The Coves]

The level of my desire to get out the door and go for a walk remains high. Between 0 - 10, with zero representing zero desire, I'll say I'm at 9.5.

Desire level for going for a run is low this week. And I feel I need to run to maintain a reasonable degree of stamina, so that when Spring arrives, I'll be able to enter a race (perhaps even a half-marathon). I just don't like the idea of running in the snow, with poor footing.

What to do?


No trouble w Walkn, Bikn and Readn.

I may have to think about returning to the YMCA or Hamilton Road Seniors Centre so I can pursue indoor running, e.g., on a treadmill or the Downtown Y's small track. 

Q: Am I willing to part with a monthly fee in order to "hold steady" 'til Spring?

A: To be determined.

Photos from along the way:





The Home Stretch, on Cathcart Street.

Please link to Hold Steady 6.

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment