Sunday, November 26, 2017

Hold Steady (4).

Out the Door on Good Snow Tires.

[Photo: The engine is all warmed up too]

I'm now a full week back from a wee trip to Chicago and the related high-calorie-consumption. But my engine is warmed up and I'm nicely back to my walkn/running routine.


Out the door six days in a row. 30 miles.

I covered 30 miles in six days, and included two slow and steady runs. And if I can complete a half-dozen more runs over the next two weeks, even in the snow (if it comes), then I should be back in solid form.

My 10-week average for miles is in solid territory.

Photos from along the way:

Out walkn in Chicago. 

Some of "the related high-calorie-consumption" : )


Note the 3 lb. Dreamsicle Bar, centre! That's for me!!

Back home in The Village. It's not really all uphill from here!

Please link to Hold Steady (3).

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment