Monday, November 20, 2017

Hold Steady (3).

Back to Work, Eh!

[Photo: Heading home after a good work day]

My son and I enjoyed a mini-vacation in Chicago recently. We walked and tubed and bused around the boisterous city and I recorded a few miles of WALKN everyday, and an estimated total of 21 miles over six days.

I could have walked more, but my young son couldn't keep up! Joke.

So, I'm back in town, and ready to get back to my goal of 'holding steady', aiming to complete 5 - 6 brisk walks and determined runs per week. By doing so, I hope to be ready for a spring time challenge. Maybe another 10K at a faster speed than my last one. Maybe a 10-miler or half marathon. 

Before supper I walked 4.5 miles and enjoyed every step. Tomorrow is another day and I will continue to get back to work.



Please link to Hold Steady (2).

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment