Friday, May 19, 2017

He Was WALKN How Many?

Master Dog Walker.


Cory is a master dog walker and recently had 13 dogs under his control, 12 on the leash and one in a cart behind his bike. As he left me in his dust I snapped a few shots because I had never seen such a large herd of obedient or compliant dogs.

My evening walks are not usually that exciting or entertaining unless I'm listening to an NHL Stanley Cup playoff game. I'm rooting for Ottawa and when they score I clap my hands or jump a bit - or hoot and holler - surprising other nearby walkers or runners who don't know I'm reacting to good news on my pocket radio.

"Daddy, what's that man doing?"

"I'm not sure, Honey. Let's just keep moving!"

Photos From Along the Way:


 With 22 mi. already covered, I end my week with a 5-miler tonight




Two lads on smooth two-wheelers.

Please link to I Am WALKN When?

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment