Wednesday, April 12, 2017

No Pressure: A Low Mileage Week.

And That's AOK.

This trail heads east, toward Meadowlily Hill

There are a lot of good trails in London, not just great for walking as one visits interesting corners of the city of London, but for running and cycling as well.

This could be a low mileage week because I have spoons in several pots at the moment, but I'm sure I will make up for it later. Maybe I'll even dust off my solid Miele bicycle and, in between motorcycle rides, pedal to far off places on - even past - the edge of town.

Photos from along the way:

 Slow start to the week. Big finish? (No pressure)



While heading west, I cut Monday's walk short. Storm was in the air.

Please link to No Pressure: Steady Eddie Likes the Warmer Weather

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment