Monday, February 3, 2020

Photos From Along the Way (2).

Terry Fox Pathway Scores a 10

This journal entry goes a few years back : )

This winter I have not ventured onto the Terry Fox path, west of Wharncliffe Rd., because I either head to the YMCA for workouts or walk north toward the UWO (for research purposes) on the Thames Valley Trail However, when warmer weather returns and the path is clear of ice or snow, I will head west to try out my running legs. I have registered for a half-marathon race in April (on Sunday the 26th) and will want to see how my indoor, treadmill training translates to tarmac.

That being said, my computer's photo files run deep and offer up good views of one of London's most popular pathways.

Photos from Along the Way:















Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment