Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Hold Steady 10.

Good Miles. Good Views.

[Photo: London's trails, cleared and ready for action]

City streets make for dicey walking after a snowstorm, but when I reach a city trail I usually find it "easy going."

Long legs help.


By the numbers: I walked 32 miles last week and am on track for about the same this week, which keeps my 10-week average in the 27-mile-range. Now that you've seen my long legs, you know why my nickname is Steady Eddie.

I have substituted biking-miles for running-miles (no runs so far in January), which means that when warmer weather arrives in March I will have some catching up to do stamina-wise. However, I have the feeling I will be able to cover six miles of walking and running fairly early on in March and transition to six miles of running fairly easily in April.... at least more easily than in 2017.

We shall see what we shall see.

Photos from along the way:

"We shall see what we shall see." 






 "Was it blue skies or blue clouds coming our way from Lake Huron?" 

"Whatever it was, I was there to see it happen!"

Please link to Hold Steady 9.

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment