Friday, January 8, 2021

Video: Walking Shorts (2)

Walking a Lot in December 2020

Turning Photos into Videos

I saw a lot of dedicated runners in December. Maybe I'll get back at it?

Introduction:

I keep a daily journal related to my fun and fitness routine (re walking, running and biking miles) and - according to my colourful records - I didn't miss a day during December.

A lot of other walkers and runners and cyclists (on bikes with big, fat tires) were outside on a regular basis as well, and one or two athletes appear in photos I take along the way.

Occasionally I take time to turn stills into videos, using a free app called Adobe Spark.

"I hope to see you out there!"

Please link to an earlier entry called "1000 Maybe 2000 Fish" Still a Story.

As of early January, though the river is higher by 1 - 2 feet and the water is murkier - the fish are still visible.

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment