Friday, October 9, 2020

A Week's Work in October 2020 (6)

A Solid Week by Steady Eddie, Always Ready : )

Also Known as "Speedy Pop Man"

The week started with a walk, run and walk for 22.75 miles (36.6 km)

Introduction:

It's Friday PM (15 minutes away from Happy Hour), and my planned 'fun and fitness' routine is finished for the week. I alternated 7-mile walks and 8.25-mile runs (approx.) for 6 days and finished with a grand total of 47 miles (75.6 km). 

I may take tomorrow off, though a wee walk to the local hardware store and Attic Books on Dundas St. in downtown London (a 2.5-mile roundtrip) wouldn't be out of order.

As one can see, I had a very colourful week and some excellent weather

I've covered over 200 miles in the last four weeks, so my weekly average is slowly creeping over 45-miles per week. Not bad for a "Speedy Pop Man" - a nickname I may adopt for the purposes of this blog - something a young man (much younger than me!) called out to me after I passed him for the second time near Gibbons Park.

A Few Fotos From Along the Way:





For information about a walking or running program suited to your needs, contact Gord at gordh7700@gmail.com

For more short blurbs, please link to A Week's Work in October 2020 (5)

Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment