Monday, April 27, 2020

Now This Is Happening (2).

Post-Half marathon News. Big News...

Neighbour Matt finishes his half marathon in Tin Pan Alley in London, ONT.
Pots and pans are at my feet as I take a photo finish. Aug. 26, 2020
Photo Credit - Dave Cooper, Old South London friend n neighbour

BIG NEWS

There will be a Part 3, maybe a Part 4, to this short series of posts and photos. It/they will contain startling news, with a surprise ending, along with mystery and intrigue, concerning the virtual Forest City Road Races held in London, Ontario. 

In short form, the rest of the story goes like this: I entered as well. I started my race at 12:37 pm. Excitement did not reign supreme.

However, one cannot put a price on determination and experience.

Was 2005 Boston going to be Gord's last big race?

Stay tuned.


Unattributed Photos GH

No comments:

Post a Comment